When money is lost nothing much is lost, When health is lost something is lost. But when character is lost everything is lost.
- Proper school uniform. (Anything outside the prescribed uniform will not be allowed and students will be immediately sent home to change. No excuses shall be entertained)
- Decent hair style and cut. All girl students should have two braided hair with white ribbons. (No hair colouring. Applicable to both boys and girls)
- Cleanliness to be maintained always.
- Shabbily dressed or shirt sticking outside or trousers falling below the hips will not be allowed.
- Frequently coming late to school will not be accepted.
- Students must not bring their private playthings like, cricket bat, basketball, football etc. to school
- Valuables of any kind mainly expensive jewellery/watches/mobiles must not be worn or brought in to school.
- Only if necessary and permission granted from home students may carry little money.
- No errands for boarder students.
- Mobile phones, food or eatables must not be brought in to school.
- School notices must be delivered to parents.
- Bus-goers must strictly follow the transport rules.
- The second trip bus students must stay inside class and do their home works or study.
- Loitering or hanging around the coffee shops outside the school is strictly prohibited.
- Using foul language, abusing and fighting will be severely dealt by the school authorities. (It may lead to expulsion as well)
- Any breach of serious mis-conduct, transfer certificate will be issued.
It is hoped that students will follow all rules and regulations and help oneself in making him / her befitting to be called a Brihaspatian.
“Let us make a good habit of paying bill on time”